Admission to GAT (PGTA) 2019:
GAT (PGTA) Online Admission Test having of 2 different programs. Those are,
- Last Date to apply …. 30-03-2019
- Online slot booking …. 05-04-2019 to 07-04-2019
- Download E-Hall-Tickets from …. 05-04-2019 onwards
- Online test dates …. 10-04-2019 to 22-04-2019
- Announcement of Ranks …. 26-04-2019
- First class or equivalent grade in the Qualifying Examination from recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Rank obtained in GAT (PGTA) – 2019.
Details of examination:
- The duration of the test is 2 hours.
- The test consists of three sections and all questions are of objective type. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted from the score for each wrong answer.
- The unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
For reference Click Here.