Government of India, New Delhi, Announced the Civil Services Preliminary(CSP) Examination. UPSC Civil Services gave all details of the examination. Union Public Service Commission announced the Civil Services Preliminary Examination Schedule-2019.
Here we are giving all details of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Civil Services-2019 Preliminary Examination Schedule, Fee details, vacancies, how to apply, how to pay fee by online etc.,
The Total Posts are 896.
- Online Applications Starts from …. 19-02-2019 to 18-03-2019 (6 P.M.)
- Payment Gateway Online Starts from …. 19-02-2019 to 18-03-2019
- Payment of Fee Offline Starts From …. 19-02-2019 to 17-03-2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- e-Admit Card …. 3 Weeks Before the Commencement of the Examination
- Main Examination …. 02-06-2019
Any of the Degree with a recognised University of India.
The candidate must be having 21-32 years old Age as on 01/08/2019
- For SC/ST/Ex-Service Men/Military Service candidates …. 5 Years
- For OBC/Defence Services Candidates …. 3 Years
Online Application Form:
For filling of CSP Online Application Form, it contains two Parts of Registration Process.
- For OC, BC, OBC & Ex-Service Man …. Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC, ST, PH & Benchmark Disability Candidates …. No Fee
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee in any Branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates can use internet Banking of SBI.
For ReferenceClick Here.
UPSC Preliminary Examination Schedule-2019, Civil Services Examination Schedule, Civil Services Preliminary Examination Schedule, Fee details, vacancies, Online Application, Fee details.