Government of Andhra Pradesh Announced the Posts for Food Safety Officer in AP Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories and Food Administration Subordinate service. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Vijayawada Announced the Food Safety Officer’s Schedule of Screening Test and Main Examination.
Here we are giving all details of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Food Safety Officer in AP Service Main Examination Schedule, Screening Test, Fee details, vacancies, Pay Scale, how to apply, how to pay fee by online etc.,
The Total number of vacancies are 22.
- Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology / Oil Technology / Agricultural Science / veterinary Sciences / bio-Chemistry / Microbiology,
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry,
- Degree in Medicine,
- Any other equivalent Qualification from by any recognised university or central Government.
- Online Applications Starts from …. 07-03-2019 to 28-03-2019
- Payment Gateway Starts from …. 07-03-2019 to 27-03-2019 (Mid Night)
- Hall Tickets will be available from …. 7 Days Before the Examinations
- Screening Test …. Will be update Later
- Main Examination …. On 22-05-2019
The candidate must be having 18-42 years old Age as on 01/07/2019
Salary will be as Rs. 28,940/- to Rs. 78,910/-
One Time Profile Registration:
Candidate can Click Here for One Time Profile Registration.
Online Application Form:
For Online Application Form candidate can Click Here.
Application Processing Fee:
Application Processing Fee is Rs. 250/- For all Candidates.
- For OC & OBC …. Rs. 80/-
- For BC, SC, ST, PH, White Card holders, Un Employed Youth & Ex-Service Man …. No Fee
For Reference Click Here.
Food Safety Officer Main Examinations Schedule, Food Safety Officer Screening Test Fee details, vacancies, Online Application, Fee details.