Government of India, New Delhi, Announced the Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination. Indian Forest Service gave all details of the examination. Union Public Service Commission announced the Indian Forest Service Screening Test and Preliminary Examination Schedule-2019.
Here we are giving all details of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Indian Forest Service (IFS) – 2019 Preliminary Examination Schedule, Screening Test Schedule, Fee details, vacancies, how to apply, how to pay fee by online etc.,
The Total Posts are 90.
- Online Applications Starts from …. 19-02-2019 to 18-03-2019 (6 P.M.)
- Payment Gateway Online Starts from …. 19-02-2019 to 18-03-2019
- Payment of Fee Offline Starts From …. 19-02-2019 to 17-03-2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- e-Admit Card …. 3 Weeks Before the Commencement of the Examination
- Screening Test …. Will be Update Later.
- Preliminary Examination …. 02-06-2019
- Any of the Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Zoology and Statistics.
- Any of the Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Forestry.
- Any of the Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, with a recognised University of India.
The candidate must be having 21-32 years old Age as on 01/08/2019
- For SC/ST/Ex-Service Men/Military Service candidates …. 5 Years
- For OBC/Defence Services Candidates …. 3 Years
Online Application Form:
For filling of IFS Online Application Form, it contains two Parts of Registration Process.
- For OC, BC, OBC & Ex-Service Man …. Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC, ST, PH & Benchmark Disability Candidates …. No Fee
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee in any Branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates can use internet Banking of SBI.
For Reference Click Here.
Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination Schedule-2019, Indian Forest Service Screening Test, Fee details, vacancies, Online Application, Fee details.