Government of Andhra Pradesh Announced the Posts for Sericulture Officer in AP Sericulture service. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Vijayawada Announced the Sericulture Officer’s Schedule of Screening Test and Main Examination.
Here we are giving all details of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Sericulture Officer in AP Sericulture service Main Examination Schedule, Screening Test, Fee details, vacancies, Pay Scale, how to apply, how to pay fee by online etc.,
The Total number of vacancies are 13.
- Second Class Master Degree in Science with Sericulture or Botany or Zoology,
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture,
- Post-Graduation degree in Sericulture, from any recognised University.
- Online Applications Starts from …. 06-03-2019 to 27-03-2019
- Payment Gateway Starts from …. 06-03-2019 to 26-03-2019 (Mid Night)
- Hall Tickets will be available from …. 7 Days Before the Examinations
- Screening Test …. Will be update Later
- Main Examination …. On 21-05-2019 & 22-05-2019
The candidate must be having 18-42 years old Age as on 01/07/2019
Salary will be as Rs. 35,120/- to Rs. 87,130/-
One Time Profile Registration:
Candidate can Click Here for One Time Profile Registration.
Online Application Form:
For Online Application Form candidate can Click Here.
Application Processing Fee:
Application Processing Fee is Rs. 250/- For all Candidates.
- For OC & OBC …. Rs. 120/-
- For BC, SC, ST, PH, White Card holders, Un Employed Youth & Ex-Service Man …. No Fee
For Reference Click Here.
Sericulture Officer in AP Sericulture service Main Examinations Schedule, Sericulture Officer Screening Test Fee details, vacancies, Online Application, Fee details.